Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dawg!

Hail Eris!

Rottweiler said what I've been saying for a long time, right here:

"The nightmare that is the Bush administration is not going to end in 3 years."

Go to the link for the full comment, and here for the blog entry.

Why, you might ask, do I think the nightmare won't end in three years? Because people who commit war crimes don't then open themselves up to being put on trial for those same crimes, if they can get away at all with not doing it. C'mon, this isn't rocket science...I'm starting a pool: In the next three years, there will be, in the US or worldwide, either a) civil war; b) world war; or c) martial law without civil war. Any takers?

OK, no takers, and I was wrong on all three counts. BushCo were a bunch of lame fuckups, and y'all have no guts. Mind you, I don't mind at all being wrong about b)...

Snarky